20080119

Destiny : Seychelles


Far, far away, no past, no love, no memories, no friends, no family allowed.

I will make noise just for me, I will be whatever I've ever wanted to be. I'll think of you and I'll smile, but there will be no regreat.

I will learn french, I'll talk to anyone who's on my way, I'll learn about life, about everything that until now, I don't know.

I'll thank all my life to you, for showing me this beautiful place, this beautiful beach. I don't need a VISA, thanks for those convesations, I don't need Visa for them either.

And one day, maybe one day we'll meet there, drink something and believe again.

Las Seychelles son un archipiélago en el Océano Índico. Está compuesto por unas 155 islas tropicales (como señala la propia Constitución de la República), de origen granítico y coralino. De ellas, sólo 33 están habitadas. Las llamadas Islas Interiores son el núcleo del país. Las restantes islas son atolones coralinos más pequeños, muchos de ellos deshabitados. La isla de mayor tamaño es Mahé.

La capital del país es la ciudad de Victoria, ubicada en Mahé, en ella vive cerca del 80% de la población total. El punto más alto de las Seychelles es el Morne Seychellois que tiene una altura de 905 m.

El clima local es tropical, templado y bastante húmedo por influencias marinas.

No hay comentarios: