20071122

Costume Makes The Clown

I told you I felt lucky with my humble breasts... well I don't. I said that I was sure the world was gonna change... well I'm not. Before I didn't give a damn 'bout what they say...But now I do
Promised that I'll never ever lie to you

But look at how, I'm taking the make-up off my face before I forget my own features

'Cause I'm not here to let you down but the costume makes the clown, it's just life's anatomy.
Don't be so hard, don't be so hard on this, it's your turn now to cheat on me.

Promises I made to you went down the sink, I really hope I haven't harmed your self esteem, maybe I'm not a virgin but I'm not the whore you think and I don't always smell like strawberries and cream

But look at how, I'm taking the make-up off my face before I forget who I am now.


'Cause I'm not here to let you down but the costume makes the clown, it's just life's anatomy.
Don't be so hard, don't be so hard on this, it's your turn now, you turn now...



I'm not here to let you down but the costume makes the clown, it's just life's anatomy.
Don't be so hard, don't be so hard on this, it's your turn now, your turn now... to cheat on me.


No hay comentarios: